No matter what you did for St. Patrick's Day (drank beer, picked clovers, obtained gold, baked green colored treats, or just wore green)...
A LinkedIn revamp/setup package:
This package is for clients who do not have a LinkedIn profile OR for clients who want to update their existing LinkedIn profile.
This includes me doing any or all of the following:
- Interviewing you at a one-hour remote interview session (questions are provided to you PRIOR to that session) where I will record our interview and listen to it back on my own time to write your approximate one-regular Microsoft Word page (382-word bio. & maximum characters LinkedIn allows) which will be placed on your "About" section of your LinkedIn profile. This bio. shows not just tells a little bit about you as a person as well as your professional work experience & positions (or business) that you're seeking. 2 sets of edits are included prior to me uploading your final bio. on your LinkedIn profile.
- Filling out your entire work history (in addition to this, I can also attach any documents, links, and/or photos to each of your job(s)/businesses) (if applicable/desired). For example, a client had me attach a photo of him being handed a trophy award at his Comcast Sales Manager position. Another client had me attach a World Trade PowerPoint presentation she was proud of that she created at her internship.
- Filling out your volunteer experience
- Selecting the causes you support (LinkedIn has ones you can select with a check box for example: children, human rights, etc.)
- Where applicable on your LinkedIn profile (& if applicable & desired with you), I can attach awards, letters of recommendation, samples of your work, video links, etc.
- I will upload a professional photo of you on your profile (I can refer you to a professional photographer if you need assistance with this).
- I will change your LinkedIn URL (website link) to your first and last name (if that is already taken), I can get creative. For example, a client of mine is handy and graduated with a recent HVAC certification so their customized URL link I created for him was: linkedin.com/in/handy-hvac-professional since their first and last name was taken through the different ways I tried doing it with a period, hyphen, and underscore between their first and last name. Customizing your URL makes it easier for directing people to your profile when putting on your business cards and email signatures.
- I can add/remove skill(s) on your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn allows you to add short words in this section, some examples of skills can be: copywriting, blogging, article writing, researching, etc. LinkedIn allows up to 50 skills.
- I will write an attention-grabbing headline on your LinkedIn profile. Even if you were unemployed, "unemployed" or "between jobs" would not be good examples of attention-grabbing headlines. An example of an attention-grabbing headline would be: "Direct sales-marketer seeking small to medium sized businesses looking to double their income within the next 6 months."
- If you'd like to have the green 'open to work' logo around your LinkedIn profile photo I can do that as well as input the job titles you're seeking, the type of work (i.e. full-time, part-time, contract, remote, hybrid, etc.), etc.
- I will also proofread and fix any grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors throughout your whole LinkedIn profile.
2-page resumes are brand-new & written for ONE of the following options below:
- A specific job description
- A general career field (i.e. construction management)
- Not to a specific job description OR career field, but still brand-new & showcases your experience, skills, & accomplishments.
Pricing of a resume is determined by where you're going/staying:
- Entry-level (you'd be pursuing positions that require 0-2.5 years' experience, that aren't mid-level, manager, or higher level manager roles). These are generally many food, customer service, retail positions, etc. that fit in this category or positions that are under $16 an hour (or whatever minimum wage is if you're not in the Puyallup, WA area). 2 sets of edits per the final 2-page resume are also included in the price.
- Mid-level (you'd be pursuing positions that require 3-14.5 years' experience, that aren't entry-level, manager, or higher level manager roles). 2 sets of edits per the final 2-page resume are also included in the price.
- Senior-level (you'd be pursuing positions that require 15 years' experience in the career OR job that you're pursuing, OR any manager position that's not higher level management) (i.e. Director, C-level roles such as: CEO, CMIO, etc). 2 sets of edits per the final 2-page resume are also included in the price.
1-senior-level resume as described above is $338.08 (which includes the debit/credit card processing fees my newsletter company charges to net my $320 rate). $338.08 is the cost of 1-senior-level resume. Click the "BUY NOW" button below (in this same section of my actual email newsletter by clicking the link to it & scrolling to this same section of it): https://conta.cc/40oH00W
- Executive-level (you'd be pursuing positions that require over 15 years' experience in the career OR job that you're pursuing, OR any higher level manager position) (i.e. Director, C-level roles such as: CEO, CMIO, etc). 2 sets of edits per the final 2-page resume are also included in the price.
1-executive-level resume as described above is $401.32 (which includes the debit/credit card processing fees my newsletter company charges to net my $380 rate). $401.32 is the cost of 1-executive-level resume. Click the "BUY NOW" button below (in this same section of my actual email newsletter by clicking the link to it & scrolling to this same section of it): https://conta.cc/40oH00W
Career Coach/Business Marketing Consultant/Writer/Editor/LinkedIn Consultant
Email me: email@example.com
Work Solutions - "Providing career assistance/coaching/prep, business marketing, writing, editing, and LinkedIn services for individuals and freelance opportunities."
“Independence is happiness.”—Susan B. Anthony