- I cooked 2 turkey drumsticks & finished the one (they are big) for lunch today after eating it at Thanksgiving (so I do have a cooked one completely untouched still). 😊 My mom made turkey thighs.
- My mom didn't even end up making the potatoes she was going to make as well since my family enjoyed the garlicky melting potatoes that I made shown below.
- I have leftovers for my simple butter leaf lettuce salad with homemade salad dressing that I brought shown below.
- Family LOVED my peanut butter cup mousse tart I made shown below. (Mom wanted a chocolate dessert so I had proposed this one that I had never made before that's healthy, too). How's it healthy? Unfortunately, not gluten free (gluten free oats sold out, but used the oats I had) and is dairy free. There's no sugar in it (maple syrup, cocoa powder, peanut butter, & dairy-free chocolate chips make up the sweetness instead). No butter in this dish either. 😊
- Thank goodness these Franz gluten free & dairy free rolls were good (first time trying them). Best way to eat them is to microwave for 10 seconds and then put butter on them (shown below).
- Some mango juice (Knudsen brand) I already had for a smoothie recipe (not related to Thanksgiving food) I never made I brought was REALLY good with some ice.
- Mom bought all of us one of these pumpkin cream pies since she liked them when I brought them for us last year (shown below).
Potential for up to $10 off your ticket admission to my event if you get these 2 questions below answered correctly
Here's the link for the 30-second video clip: https://we.tl/t-qK13IjXkvB
And another $5 off for your ticket admission if you can provide me the correct first and last name of this actor in real life (the actor I'm referring to is the one who says, "Just voluntarily hanging out with relatives for fun?") in the above 30-second video clip
Some tips for accessing the above video link:
- Ensure your volume is on & loud enough on your device that you're using to hear clearly.
- Once you click the above link to access the video clip, click the "X" button in the upper-right hand corner of the screen for their Black Friday promotion. (If you don't see this, disregard this step).
- Click the blue "Download" button". After the file has downloaded (it'll show the amount of time left for the download as it counts down).
- Once the file has downloaded, click on it and it'll play.
Rules for getting the up to $10 discount for your admission to my event:
- You would have to email me to: email@example.com your correct answer/answers by THIS Tues. 11/29/22 by 5 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) if you plan to pay with a debit/credit card & THIS Mon. 11/28/22 by 5 pm PST for paying without a debit/credit card & making an arrangement to pay me by hand delivering to me.
- Limit one discount per person.
- The $5 or $10 discount applies before the debit/credit card processing fee I'm charged to process your card.
What event am I referring to? This one below:
Some of the "burning" career questions I will be answering include:
"When should I send a cover letter when submitting for a job?"
"How long should a cover letter be?"
These are just some of the types of "burning questions" I will be answering at my Career Roundtable event on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 1 pm Pacific Standard Time using "gotomeeting" (similar to Zoom where we can hear & see each other on the computer). At this no more than 90-minute event an introduction from me at the beginning of the event welcoming you to the event & going over the agenda will take place. Dr. Mary Zennett will read my bio. so that you can learn a little bit about me (for those who don't know me) and for those who do (maybe you'll learn something new about me) :) Dr. Mary Zennett will then ask me some of your burning career questions that you will send into me via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org starting now and before the event. Attendees will also have the opportunity to submit any burning career questions they may have & ONE lucky winner will randomly be selected to get their question answered privately offline via email for FREE (a $90 value).
Not available at the time of my event? No problem! Still purchase your ticket and watch my event at a time you are available.
**REMEMBER**-Not available at the time of my event? No problem! Still purchase your ticket and watch my event at a time you are available.
Online ticket purchases are available for purchase until 12 pm Pacific Standard Time on the day of the event (Wed. 11/30/22).
Some of my past events:
Career Coach/Business Marketing Consultant/Writer/Editor/LinkedIn Consultant
Email me: email@example.com
Work Solutions - "Providing career assistance/coaching/prep, business marketing, writing, editing, and LinkedIn services for individuals and freelance opportunities."
“Independence is happiness.”—Susan B. Anthony