I've got 12 more books that I've added yesterday outside of the 19 new ones Saturday for my book fair that's THIS Wednesday which will have OVER 100 books. Instead of listing all of them, I will list 11 to give you a "sneak peak" of some of them:
1. Moby-Dick by Herman Melville For more info visit: https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/mobydick/summary/
2. The World's Most Amazing Castles by Ann Weil For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/W8EPd8
3. The Boggart by Susan Cooper For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/4hcm7b
4. Legend of the Ghost Dog For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/RrcS13
5. Red Dragon by Thomas Harris For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/3yevPq
6. Hondo by Louis L'amour For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/vBi1JL
7. Cold Ridge by Carla Neggers For more info visit: https://www.carlaneggers.com/…/cold-ridge-cold-ridgeus-mar…/
8. Candle Bay by Tamara Thorne For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/rtiryj
9. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/C1x7s1
10. Jackpot Ridge by Ralph Cotton For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/CQaVrD
11. Untamed Cowboy by Maisey Yates For more info visit: https://g.co/kgs/dZu3Po
THIS Wednesday! Book Fair - Add some new books to your collection and enjoy delicious and homemade Indian Cuisine!
Wednesday November, 28, 2018 6 pm to 7:30 pm upstairs room of the Daffodil Bowling alley located at: 1624 East Main Puyallup, WA.
I will be doing a book fair getting rid of gently used books (over 100 books) from different authors and genres. Anything from children's books all the way up to elder age. Some genres include, but are not limited to: romance, fantasy, fiction, non-fiction, history, suspense, thriller, western, holiday, Joel Osteen, Christian, self-help, and much more!
Pick up something for yourself or for someone else.
Aside from having access to the book fair, chicken tikka will be served (made with organic boneless, skinless chicken thighs), jasmine rice, two types of Indian chips (naan and masala), and a garden salad.
It's $15 a person which includes the dinner above and admission to the fair IF you pre-rsvp at the meetup link below. Once you pre-rsvp at the meetup link below, be sure to email me so that I can send you an invoice and accept pre-payment to secure your spot and ensure there will be enough food (JUST PRE-RSVP'ING ON MEETUP IS NOT ENOUGH AS A PRE-RSVP). No other discounts will be given including if you show up late and do not pre-rsvp and food runs out. With no pre-rsvp on meetup it's $20 a person at the door. It is $15.75 for the pre-rsvp rate when I send you the invoice because of credit card processing fees that I do not benefit from. It's $20.95 if you want me to pre-rsvp your spot (if you don't pre-rsvp on meetup, but are coming) with credit card processing fees that I don't benefit from. If you pre-rsvp on meetup, but do not prepay, you will pay the $20 rate if you show up. If you are no longer available to attend, please un-rsvp yourself as well.
Book prices are cheaper than half the price of the book!
To pre-register you and your attendees, please visit: https://www.meetup.com/marketingseminars/events/254064601/
Career Coach/Professional Marketer/Writer/LinkedIn Consultant
Cell: 360 981-7463
Work Solutions - "Serving businesses, career seekers, individuals, and freelance opportunities."
"When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve," Napoleon Hill