I want to let you know that I have added more "giveaways" and they include Cleopatra Goddess of Egypt mosaic glass sculpture ($135 value), Nefertiti Queen of Egypt glass mosaic sculpture ($135), InstaWave Automatic Curler (As seen on TV curling iron) a $50 value, a cherry blossom painting on canvas ($50 value), and much, much more (yes, they will be included with your admission)!
MY NEXT EVENT: Calling all job seekers, career changers, business owners, or JUST ANYONE (except young kids) who want to have a fun night off to play the hilarious game of "Odd Jobs Help Wanted: Apply Within" Practice marketing yourself for up to 200 business cards and 180 jobs to convince the client (the people playing with you) to hire YOU for the job. Game is for 4 OR more players.
Join me on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 6 pm to 8 pm in the upstairs room of the Daffodil Bowling alley located at: 1624 E. Main Street, Puyallup, WA 98372. We will start promptly at 6 pm with me introducing myself, the agenda for the evening, one minute intros of the attendees, the opportunity to pass out business cards & flyers & make quick announcements in your business/community events you may have, then giveaways will take place. (We will draw from your business cards thrown in a container (be sure to bring your business cards) and let people pick their prizes. **If you don't have a business card, take someone else's card and put your contact info on the back of their card if they don't have a double-sided card.** Then we will dive right into the game. We will end no later than 7:45 pm to determine who the winner is and then pack up, and be out by 8 pm at the latest.**IF YOU ARE SICK OF ANY KIND, please do NOT come to the event (regardless if you think it's a minor cold, flu, etc). I repeat it's no joking matter you can spread symptoms to others that are way worse, please stay home.**
Admission to this fun, educational, game to play which allows you to utilize and practice your marketing/selling skills useful in your career/life, networking, including the giveaways mentioned above, along with a portion going to the hourly room rental, it is $52.15 per person with a debit/credit card by TOMORROW, Sunday, August 25, 2019 at 5:30 pm. DISCOUNT DEAL: $44.87 with a debit/credit purchase for per person (for you and your guest) by TOMORROW, Sunday, August 25, 2019 at 5:30 pm.
You'd click the "Buy Now" purple button at the bottom of this newsletter & pay with a credit card or debit card and I do NOT see your card information. No refunds under any circumstances (if event is cancelled, you will be credited for a future event or service).
**VERY IMPORTANT WHEN PAYING FOR YOUR TICKET: You have to select "**AFTER FRI. 8-23 AT 6 PM LATE RSVP ODD JOBS**" It's the second one in the registration list. I called tech support for my newsletter company and that cannot be changed since tickets have already been purchased.
If you are bringing a guest and getting the discount deal, it's the FIRST option on the list and please make sure to put your quantity for yourself and your guest.
Also, if you need more reasons to come to my event:
- (1.) August 25 - August 31 is "Be Kind to Humankind Week"according to Women's World Magazine Issue August 26, 2019. Share your caring heart with friends, family, even strangers this week! I had did the following "thoughtful" things yesterday alone NOT even because of this special week. I had texted an article to a colleague of mine about lowering your heart attack risk by 60% since she mentioned she recently found out from her doctor that she is having heart problems, sent it to my dad as well who has survived a heart attack once before, texted a coupon for a colleague an up to 20% off coupon for McLendon Hardware Home Services for her to get professional installations since she is remodeling her home, AND dropped off ONE big container out of a pack of 2 that come at Costco for this really good Tapioca to my mom's house. Since she wasn't home (yes, I called beforehand), I went to Safeway and bought a reusable grocery bag and filled it with a bag of ice and put her tapioca big container in there so it wouldn't spoil until she got home. She definitely appreciated the nice gesture. My point? Will you be kind to me and attend my event and/or bring/send other(s)? What will be your kind gestures to others this week.
- (2.) Tuesday, August 27, 2019 is "Treat Yourself Day" "Just Because" according to Women's World Magazine Issue August 26, 2019. (That is also the same day as my event!) :) Basically they did a study and choosers vs those who window shopped were three times happier since they felt in more control. Researcher Scott Rick, Ph.D., "The choices involved in shopping help to restore feelings of control over one's life, which can improve mood." My point? You wouldn't be window shopping if you attended my event! :) Why don't you treat yourself and/or someone else and come to my event?
- (3.) I received an email newsletter from Telefora informing me that the same day as my event is women's equality holiday! They are offering 20% off flower bouquets as a result and were promoting to give recognition to a strong female role model in your life with an eye-catching bouquet from Teleflora, always handcrafted, always hand delivered. My point: I am a woman business owner and by attending my event and having others attend, helps support my business as well. :)
- (4.) It would be too much to share how much time I've invested working on this event daily and promoting it and trying to make it work since I don't want to have to cancel it (I will have to tomorrow, Sunday, August 25, 2019 no later than 5:30 pm if I don't have commitments with attendees purchasing their tickets). I've never had to cancel an event before (unless I was really sick), but in this case it would be because of lack of commitments before the event. I will have to try and get a refund for the hourly room rental. It will be the fact of missing out on playing this fun game, giving these giveaways away, having fun, and meeting new/old people (new to me or old as in known for awhile) that bothers me the most not thecountless hours, the $29 2-day other online event promotional ad I worked on last night at midnight as "an extra" way to promote outside of everything else I do daily to promote it (flyers, cold calls, online, etc., etc.). I can't have people waiting to commit until the last minute and risk the chance of receiving NO SHOWS. I had even extended the early bird deadline to midnight last night as one of many attempts as well. Summer has really been rough with so many people on vacations and busier with other obligations (it reminds me of the month of December) where it's another very busy time for people and attendance is lower.
- (5.) Don't you want to meet others? Network your business? Have fun? Practice and utilize your marketing skills? Get great giveaways to keep for yourself and/or give others? Support a business and good cause?
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Career Coach/Business Marketer/Writer/Editor/LinkedIn Consultant
Cell: 360 981-7463
Work Solutions - "Serving businesses, career seekers, individuals, and freelance opportunities."
“Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.”–William Arthur Ward